YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for Oracle Database Specialists for its operations in Cameroon
Tasks and Responsibilities
Development and administration of Oracle Databases for multi-national operations
- Daily administration tasks of database
- Operations of billing and customer care system
- Database development
- Higher level education in a technical field (computer science, IT or communications engineering) or extensive experience in IT and software industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of related Oracle experience is required (ISP, telecom operator, bank etc.)
- very good knowledge of relational database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Solaris 10, Linux and Java knowledge
- Database development experience
- Team spirit and great ability to learn
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
Place of employment is Douala.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV in English with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23/05/2014